The Educational & Social Event of the Year
ISPRM 2020 will help you foster lively discussions, collaborations, new ideas and unprecedented career growth with over 3,000 rehabilitation professionals from over 50 countries.
- Networking: Physiatrists, educators, researchers, trainees, administrators and leaders from all over the world will find a welcoming atmosphere to connect with peers, build collaborations, find mentors and more. There will also be 5 signature networking and social events to bring together our worldwide community.
- Education that Innovates: Over 175 education sessions and 1,500 posters will be presented by thought leaders that will creatively challenge the way you conduct research, educate trainees, treat patients and grow your career. Meet our 2020 Plenary Speakers.
- Industry Trends: The Exhibit Hall will gather leading organizations that are improving the specialty of PM&R through innovative products, services and education. Engage and collaborate with industry partners to achieve your goals.
Get Social with our Global Community! Meet peers and leaders that you can connect with face-to-face, hear from speakers and presenters, exchange diverse insights and opinions, and stay on top of the event’s latest news using #ISPRM2020, our official event hashtag.
ISPRM 2020 will be hosted at the Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Florida USA 32819. The Rosen Shingle Creek is conveniently minutes away from the Orlando International Airport, Universal Orlando, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, award-winning golf courses and more! Discounted room rates of $219/night are reserved for you at the Rosen Shingle Creek.
You may also stay at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando at a discounted room rate of $129/night. Shuttles to and from our event venue will be provided daily.
Complimentary WiFi and access to a fitness center are included with both hotel reservations.
Book your room early to guarantee availability!
Welcome to Orlando - The City Beautiful
Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States - and for good reason! With sunny year-round weather, award-winning restaurants and chefs at every turn, and world-class entertainment, you'll have an unforgettable time with your AAP and ISPRM families. Here are some of the unique thrills you can experience:
- As the Theme Park Capital of the World®, immerse yourself in endless adventures at Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld® Orlando, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort and more.
- Fill up on the expansive dining options, where you can dine with celebrity chefs that bring global cuisines and farm-to-table dishes to life.
- Soak in the sun with airboat tours, ziplining, golfing, hiking, scuba diving, kayaking and much more.
- Stroll through a vibrant entertainment district where live music, high-energy dance clubs, sleek lounges, side-splitting comedy and more never ends.
- The arts come alive in Orlando! From the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts to the Orlando Museum of Art and Cornell Fine Arts Museum, prepare to be awed.
ISPRM 2020 will be an impactful opportunity to showcase your products and services, gain awareness and loyalty, and meet face-to-face with physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) professionals across the globe. Sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunities are all at your fingertips. >> Download Exhibitor Prospectus
Over 3,000 physiatry and rehabilitation professionals and trainees from over 50 countries will attend ISPRM 2020 to learn more about:
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Spasticity & Movement Disorders
- Ultrasound & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) & Other Neurological Conditions
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Career, Research & Collaboration Opportunities
- Medical Students, Residents, Fellows & Physicians
- The Latest in Education
- Professional Organizations
|By December 10, 2019||After December 10, 2019|
|Physician (US & International)||$695 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$995 for Non-Members
|$845 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$1,145 for Non-Members
|Resident/ Fellow||$440 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$590 for Non-Members
|$660 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$810 for Non-Members
|Medical Student||$225 for Members & Non-Members||$225 for Members & Non-Members|
|Health Pro/ Researcher/ International
(Low & Middle Income Countries)
|$475 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$540 for Non-Members
|$625 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$690 for Non-Members
|Administrative Director/ Program Coordinator||$415 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$565 for Non-Members
|$515 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$665 for Non-Members
|Emeritus||$225 for Members & Non-Members||$225 for Members & Non-Members|
|One Day||$300 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$450 for Non-Members
|$475 for AAP & ISPRM Members
$625 for Non-Members
|Guest||$215 Per Person||$215 Per Person|
|Children||$100 Per Child||$100 Per Child|