The Educational & Social Event of the Year
ISPRM 2020 will help you foster lively discussions, collaborations, new ideas and unprecedented career growth with over 3,000 rehabilitation professionals from over 50 countries.
- Networking: Physiatrists, educators, researchers, trainees, administrators and leaders from all over the world will find a welcoming atmosphere to connect with peers, build collaborations, find mentors and more. There will also be 5 signature networking and social events to bring together our worldwide community.
- Education that Innovates: Over 175 education sessions and 1,500 posters will be presented by thought leaders that will creatively challenge the way you conduct research, educate trainees, treat patients and grow your career. Meet our 2020 Plenary Speakers.
- Industry Trends: The Exhibit Hall will gather leading organizations that are improving the specialty of PM&R through innovative products, services and education. Engage and collaborate with industry partners to achieve your goals.
Get Social with our Global Community! Meet peers and leaders that you can connect with face-to-face, hear from speakers and presenters, exchange diverse insights and opinions, and stay on top of the event’s latest news using #ISPRM2020, our official event hashtag.
ISPRM 2020 will be hosted at the Rosen Shingle Creek, conveniently minutes away from the Orlando International Airport, Universal Orlando, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, award-winning golf courses and more! Discounted room rates of $219/night are reserved for you at the Rosen Shingle Creek.
You may also stay at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando at a discounted room rate of $129/night. Shuttles to and from our event venue will be provided daily.
Complimentary WiFi and access to a fitness center are included with both hotel reservations.
Click the hotel names above to secure ISPRM 2020 room rates. Book your room early to guarantee availability!
Welcome to Orlando - The City Beautiful
Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States - and for good reason! With sunny year-round weather, award-winning restaurants and chefs at every turn, and world-class entertainment, you'll have an unforgettable time with your AAP and ISPRM families. Here are some of the unique thrills you can experience:
- As the Theme Park Capital of the World®, immerse yourself in endless adventures at Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld® Orlando, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort and more.
- Fill up on the expansive dining options, where you can dine with celebrity chefs that bring global cuisines and farm-to-table dishes to life.
- Soak in the sun with airboat tours, ziplining, golfing, hiking, scuba diving, kayaking and much more.
- Stroll through a vibrant entertainment district where live music, high-energy dance clubs, sleek lounges, side-splitting comedy and more never ends.
- The arts come alive in Orlando! From the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts to the Orlando Museum of Art and Cornell Fine Arts Museum, prepare to be awed.
Build your trip at www.VisitOrlando.com!
ISPRM 2020 will be the premier event for academic physiatrists, offering the opportunity to showcase your products and services, gain awareness and loyalty, and meet face-to-face with physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) professionals across the globe. Sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunities are all at your fingertips. Download Exhibitor Prospectus
Over 3,000 physiatry and rehabilitation professionals and trainees from over 50 countries will attend ISPRM 2020 to learn more about:
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Spasticity & Movement Disorders
- Ultrasound & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) & Other Neurological Conditions
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Career, Research & Collaboration Opportunities
- Medical Students, Residents, Fellows & Physicians
- The Latest in Education
- Professional Organizations
Connecting People, Changing the World
On behalf of the Association of Academic Physiatrists (AAP) and International Society of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM) organizing committees, it is our pleasure to invite you to the international physiatry event of the year - ISPRM 2020 in Orlando, Florida, USA!
You will, of course, discover the latest in education, clinical techniques, research, technology and more. Yet, it is the ‘people’ – the physiatrists, educators, mentors, researchers, patient advocates and achievers from over 50 countries - who will make this a truly historic event. Together, we can and will change the world.
The AAP represents over 1,900 physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) professionals dedicated to advancing academic practice, research and education. The ISPRM serves as the global agency for our specialty, representing 67 countries and more than 35,000 members worldwide.
These two influential societies have created an out-of-this-world conference, and you have the golden opportunity to experience it. Do you want...
- … to affect change at your institution or practice?
- … to provide the highest quality care to your patients?
- … to become a more effective educator, scientist and leader?
- … to hear firsthand about research that is shaping the future?
- … to lay the foundation for your dream career?
- … to meet people who will help you achieve your goals?
- … to know how our specialty will grow for many years to come?
Dedicate this time to yourself and you will achieve all of that and more. We promise you that ISPRM 2020 will be dynamic, stimulating and forward-thinking. Join us and be a part of lively conversations, passion-fueled sessions and networking events. Most importantly, join our global community of physiatrists and rehabilitation experts and choose to engage, challenge and learn with the vision to change the world!
Until We Meet in Orlando, John Chae, MD, ME Congress President, ISPRM 2020 Chair and Professor of PM&R, Case Western Reserve University Director, MetroHealth Rehabilitation Institute Gerard Francisco, MD Chair, ISPRM Congress Scientific Committee Chair and Professor of PM&R, McGovern Medical School at UT Health Chief Medical Officer, TIRR Memorial Hermann Hospital Mooyeon Oh-Park, MD, MS Chair, AAP Program Committee SVP & Chief Medical Officer, Burke Rehabilitation Hospital