Experience A Global PM&R Community
ISPRM 2020 will help you foster meaningful and long-lasting relationships with physicians, educators, trainees and other professionals from all over the world.
Here's a look at the AAP's 2019 Annual Meeting experience:
- Network, Network, Network: 83% of attendees come back to the AAP's Annual Meeting year after year to connect with colleagues, share ideas, solve common issues and celebrate accomplishments.
- Education That Innovates: Our presenters are thought leaders that will creatively challenge the way you conduct research, educate trainees, treat patients and grow your career.
- Industry Trends: The Exhibit Hall gathers leading organizations that are improving the specialty of physiatry through innovative products, services and education. Engage and collaborate with industry partners to achieve your goals.
Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States - and for good reason! With sunny year-round weather, award-winning restaurants and chefs at every turn, world-class entertainment and (of course) theme parks, you'll have a memorable time with your AAP family in "The City Beautiful."
- Build your trip at www.VisitOrlando.com
- Airport Code: MCO
- Time Zone: EST
ISPRM 2020 will be the premier event for academic physiatrists, offering the opportunity to showcase your products and services, gain awareness and loyalty, and meet face-to-face with physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) professionals across the globe. Sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunities are all at your fingertips.
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Spasticity & Movement Disorders
- Ultrasound & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) & Other Neurological Conditions
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Career, Research & Collaboration Opportunities
- Medical Students, Residents, Fellows & Physicians
- The Latest in Education
- Professional Organizations