- The AAP Experience: Physiatry '19 is unique in its focus on fostering meaningful and long-lasting relationships between physicians, educators, trainees and other professionals within an intimate and collaborative environment. 96% of past attendees would recommend the AAP Annual Meeting to their colleagues!
- Network, Network, Network: 83% of attendees come back to the AAP Annual Meeting year after year to connect with colleagues, share ideas, solve common issues and celebrate accomplishments.
- Education That Innovates: The AAP's Annual Meeting presenters are thought leaders that will creatively challenge the way you conduct research, educate trainees, treat patients and grow your career.
- Industry Trends: The AAP's Exhibit Hall gathers leading organizations that are improving the specialty of physiatry through innovative products, services and education. Engage and collaborate with industry partners to achieve your goals.
Puerto Rico will captivate you with its dynamic culture, heritage, local flavors, exuberant nightlife, colonial architecture, stunning beaches and some of the world’s greatest hosts. The adventures are limitless on the
- Build your trip at www.SeePuertoRico.com
- Airport Code: SJU
- Currency: $ USD
- Time Zone: AST
- Population: 3,659,037
The AAP's Annual Meeting is the premier event for academic physiatrists, offering the opportunity to showcase your products and services, gain awareness and loyalty, and meet face-to-face with physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) professionals. Sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunities are all at your fingertips.
- Download Exhibitor Prospectus
- Reserve Online Now
- Fax This Form to 410-654-1001
- Contact Bernadette, the AAP’s External Affairs Director
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Spasticity & Movement Disorders
- Ultrasound & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) & Other Neurological Conditions
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Career, Research & Collaboration Opportunities
- Medical Students, Residents, Fellows & Physicians
- The Latest in Education
- Professional Organizations