Submit Nomination Here
Thank you for your interest in submitting nominations for the AAP Awards to be presented at Physiatry '21, the AAP's 2021 Annual Meeting, February 9-13, 2021 in Anaheim, California.
Award nominations for Physiatry '21 are now open! Submit by July 15, 2020.
For more information, please view the award criteria and descriptions and past award winners.
Start preparing now! Each nomination needs:
- A support letter that includes your name, the nominee's name and the title of the award.
- Up to three letters of support may be provided. All letters of support should be uploaded together as one overall nomination.
- If multiple people would like to support a nomination, they could also co-sign a single letter of support rather than submitting separate letters.
- Nominations for the McLean Outstanding Resident/Fellow Award must also include a letter of recommendation from the nominee's Program Director.
- Nominations for the Innovation & Impact in Education Award must include information detailing results of the project and potential implementation options.
- The Carolyn Braddom Ritzler Research Award will be presented in 2021. Nominations for outstanding researchers may be submitted for this award.