What is Physiatry '21?
Physiatry ‘21 is the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Association of Academic Physiatrists (AAP). Physiatrists and rehabilitation specialists unite for educational seminars, networking, and of course, cutting-edge products, technologies, and programs.
What to Expect
You can expect the collegial, intimate, and academic AAP community that our attendees and sponsors have come to love!
- Build Your Network and Pipeline: Attracting 1,500 attendees each year, Physiatry ‘21 will bring together practicing physiatrists, academic leaders, rehabilitation professionals, and trainees alongside leading companies, institutions and organizations.
- Showcase Your Company or Institution as World-Class: Aligning your brand with Physiatry ‘21 is a can’t miss opportunity to develop long lasting loyalty and a positive reputation.
- Demonstrate Your Expertise and Leadership: We elevate the essential role that rehabilitation plays in advancing independence and quality of life, giving you the venue to connect with a captive and targeted audience on the topics and word you care deeply about.
- Learn and Grow: Connections happen on and off the show floor at Physiatry ‘21. Exhibitors and sponsors are deeply integrated into the overall program.
Here's a look at the experience:
Who You'll Meet
Physiatrists are physicians who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) — also referred to as physical and rehabilitation medicine (PRM). Physiatrists emphasize the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of people disabled by disease, disorder or injury. They use medicine, technology and innovation to manage a diversity of conditions involving the nervous and musculoskeletal systems, and focus on function, independence and quality of life. See sample attendees and exhibitors.
Common Conditions Treated
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis & Other Neurological Conditions
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Spasticity & Movement Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Sports-Related Injury
- Brain Injury Medicine
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Other Areas of Interest
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Gait Analysis & Solutions
- Fellowship & Career Opportunities
- Research Opportunities & Collaborations
- Medical Student, Resident, Fellow & Physician Education
- Conferences & CME/MOC Opportunities
Exhibit at Physiatry ‘21
On the expo floor, exhibitors will meet physiatry and rehabilitation leaders and rising stars who are dedicated to improving patient care and moving their institutions and the specialty forward. Physiatry ‘21 sponsors and exhibitors enjoy 10 non-competing exhibit hours and countless opportunities for you to maximize awareness. Space is always limited to ensure an intimate atmosphere and quality relationship building time.
Show Floor Activities: Various activities are happening on the Expo Floor to help drive traffic to your booth including all break functions (coffee and refreshments), Welcome Reception, Signature Lunch, Pop-up Presentations, Hands-on Demonstration Pod, Photo Booth, and more! Exhibitors are encouraged to organize raffles, meet-and-greets, and challenges for attendees.
Central Hub Location: The Physiatry ‘21 Expo Hall is located at the heart of the meeting space on the main floor of the venue, the Hilton Anaheim, surrounded by Plenary Sessions, Breakout Educational Sessions, Poster Hall, Registration Area, and more. Attendees will be able to quickly access the Expo Hall and all it has to offer.
Who Exhibits? If you offer innovative products, services, and solutions that meet the needs of PM&R physicians and patients, then you belong at Physiatry ‘21.
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Mobility Devices/Systems
- PT, Orthotic & Prosthetic Devices/Services
- Regenerative Medicine Companies
- Pain Management
- Ultrasound & EMG Devices, Software & Supplies
- Physician Employment & Professional Services
- Rehabilitation Hospitals & Programs
- Associations, Foundations & Professional Societies
What Does Exhibitor Registration Include?
- Two (2) full-access exhibitor badges per 10’x10’ space
- Access to educational sessions and networking events alongside attendees
- Post-show mailing list of attendees so you can target prospects
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments throughout conference
- Visibility on the Physiatry ‘21 mobile app and Final Program
- Company name, description and link on the ISPRM 2020 online floor plan
- Recognition in the AAP e-newsletter before and after the meeting
- Discounted advertising opportunities with the AAP throughout the year
Booth reservations will open in summer 2020, but here’s a look at last year’s fee structure.
|Exhibit Booth||Before Early Bird||After Early Bird|
Sponsorships are the most effective way to make thousands of impressions among two key audiences — the top influencers in the specialty and the next generation of leaders. The impact you make at Physiatry ‘21 will set the tone for and last the entire year to come.
You can also choose from various sponsorship opportunities below to build your own package. Your level of support will be defined by the total amount of your contribution. You can also contact us to develop integrated sponsorships designed to meet your strategic goals and targets. Some of the most successful programs are a result of this type of collaboration.
|Sponsorship Levels||Diamond $125,000+||Platinum $100,000+||Gold $75,000+||Silver $50,000+||Bronze $20,000+|
|Registration Bag Insert or Email Shot||Both||Both||Choose 1|
|Pre and Post-Mailing List||X||X||X||X||X|
|Website, App and Promotional Materials Recognition||Large||Big||Medium||Small||Smallest|
|Meal Sponsorship Opportunity||Lunch||Lunch||Breakfast||Break|
|Advertisement in Final Program||Full Page||Full Page||Half Page||Quarter Page|
|Complimentary Exhibit Booth in High-Traffic Area||20’x20’||20’x10’||10’x10’|
|30-Minute Meeting with AAP’s Volunteer Leadership||X||X||X||X|
|Option of Holding Private Industry-Sponsored Dinner Event or Satellite Symposium (additional fee may apply)||X||X||X|
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
- Pre-Conference Workshops - Various Opportunities
- Residency & Fellowship Program Directors Reception - $25,000 (Exclusive)
- Residency & Fellowship Program Directors Lunch - $25,000 (Exclusive)
- Residency Program Breakfast - $30,000 (Exclusive)
- Resident/Fellow Luncheon - $30,000 (Exclusive)
- Resident/Fellow Networking Night - $30,000 (Exclusive)
- President's Welcome Reception - $25,000 (Exclusive)
- ISPRM 2020 Networking Event - $10,000 (4 Available)
- Poster Gallery Reception - $15,000 (3 Available)
- Program for Academic Leadership (PAL) Reception - $15,000 (Exclusive)
- Chair Networking Dinner - $15,000 (Exclusive)
- Satellite Symposiums - $75,000 (3-4 hour presentation)
- Lunch & Learn Presentation - $30,000 (6 available)
- Hot Breakfast Symposium - $20,000 (6 available)
- Happy Hour Symposium - $20,000 (6 available)
- Demonstration Pod - $10,000 (6 available)
- Pop-Up Presentation - $10,000 (6 available)
Physiatry ‘21 advertising opportunities are unique ways for your company or institution to be front and center as conference attendees network, learn, plan and even rest. These items can also be used to build your own sponsorship package (your level of support will be defined by the total amount of your contribution).
- Lanyards - $20,000 (Exclusive)
- Tote Bags - $15,000 (Exclusive)
- Learning Journals & Pens - $15,000 (Exclusive)
- Hotel Key Cards - $20,000 (Exclusive)
- Hotel Door Drop or Welcome Package - $10,000-$15,000
- Coffee Cup Sleeves - $5,000 (Exclusive)
- WiFi Access & Landing Page - $30,000 (Exclusive)
- Meeting App - $20,000 (Exclusive)
- Physiatry ‘21 Website Banner - $10,000 (Exclusive)
- Electronic Signage - Varies
- Registration Confirmations or Digital Newsletter Banner - $5,000 (Exclusive)
- Preliminary Program Ad - $2,500 (Limited to 10 Advertisers)
- Final Program Ad - $1,000 (Limited to 10 Advertisers)
- Registration Bag Insert - $2,000
- On-Site Meter Board Ads - $2,500
- Other Opportunities (contact us to learn more) - Welcome Hanging Banner, Stair Clings, Window Clings, Column Wraps, Archway Wraps, Wall Graphics, Gobo Graphics and Floor Clings