AAP Award Nominations
Recognize your outstanding colleagues and their work by submitting nominations for the AAP Awards to be presented at Physiatry '19, the AAP's Annual Meeting in Puerto Rico.
The following award nominations are being accepted:
- Innovation & Impact in Education Award
- Distinguished Academician
- Early Career Academician
- AAP Outstanding Service Award
- Public Service Award
- McLean Outstanding Resident/Fellow Award
- Distinguished Member
- Carolyn Braddom Ritzler Research Award
For more information, please view the award criteria and descriptions and past AAP award winners.
What Each Nomination Needs:
- A support letter than includes your name, the nominee's name and the title of the award should be included.
- More than one letter of support may be provided. They should all be uploaded at the same time when the nomination is submitted. (See application for more information.)
- Nominations for the McLean Outstanding Resident/Fellow award must also include a letter of recommendation from the nominee's Program Director.
- Nominations for the Innovation & Impact in Education Award must include information detailing results of the project and potential implementation options.
2019 award nominations are no longer being accepted. Check back soon for the 2020 awards!