Recognize your outstanding colleagues and their work by submitting nominations for the AAP Awards to be presented at ISPRM 2020, the joint AAP Annual Meeting and ISPRM World Congress in Orlando, Florida.
Award nominations have closed for most awards, but the following are still being accepted:
- Innovation & Impact in Education Award
- AAP Outstanding Service Award
- Public Service Award
For more information, please view the award criteria and descriptions and past award winners.
Each nomination needs:
- A support letter than includes your name, the nominee's name and the title of the award should be included.
- More than one letter of support may be provided. They should all be uploaded at the same time when the nomination is submitted. (See application for more information.)
- Nominations for the McLean Outstanding Resident/Fellow award must also include a letter of recommendation from the nominee's Program Director.
- Nominations for the Innovation & Impact in Education Award must include information detailing results of the project and potential implementation options.
Final Award Nominations are due June 17, 2019.