Be An International Thought Leader in PM&R
The online submission form below will prompt you to provide details in each of the following areas. You may wish to prepare your responses for these fields prior to beginning the online proposal submission process. View a PDF version of the submission form to prepare your answers.
- Your Contact Information
- Topic Area (Academic, Research, Clinical or Administration
- Session Title (maximum 100 characters including spaces)
- Learning Needs/ Professional Practice Gaps Addressed
- Intended Learning Outcomes (must provide 3)
- Educational Session Description (maximum 200 words)
- Faculty Name(s) and Contact Information
- Experience a Global PM&R Community: ISPRM 2020 will help you foster meaningful and long-lasting relationships with physicians, educators, trainees and other professionals from all over the world. 96% of past attendees would recommend the AAP Annual Meeting to their colleagues!
- Network, Network, Network: Gain international exposure for your ideas and institution while advancing the specialty of physiatry.
- Share Education that Innovates: Be among presenters who are thought leaders that creatively challenge the way physiatrists conduct research, educate trainees and treat patients.
- Build Collaborations: Engage and collaborate with industry partners, subject experts and up-and-coming leaders to advance your professional goals.
Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States - and for good reason! With sunny year-round weather, award-winning restaurants and chefs at every turn, world-class entertainment and (of course) theme parks, you'll have a memorable time with your AAP family in "The City Beautiful."
- Build your trip at www.VisitOrlando.com
- Airport Code: MCO
- Time Zone: EST