The Program Committee develops and plans educational sessions for the AAP's Annual Meeting - and we're recruiting a Vice Chair to get started after Physiatry '19! Applications will be accepted through January 11, 2019, so apply now.
- One year experience on an AAP committee.
- Commitment of one year as vice chair and two years as Program Chair.
- In the Program Committee Chair’s absence, assist with the development of Program Committee Meeting agendas and hold scheduled meetings.
- In conjunction with the Program Chair, oversee the application process and selection of upcoming AAP Annual Meeting sessions, workshops and programs, ensuring compliance with ACCME guidelines and criteria.
- Assist with the AAP Annual Meeting Abstract reviewing and selection process.
- Review and resolve conflicts of interests that arise with content providers and presenters of CME activities for the AAP Annual Meeting.
- Delegate and recruit volunteers for program assignments at the Annual Meeting.
- Introduce and moderate high profile sessions and events as needed.