The Educational & Social Event of the Year
Physiatry ‘21 will help you foster lively discussions, collaborations, new ideas and unprecedented career growth with rehabilitation professionals from all over the world.
- Networking: Physiatrists, educators, researchers, trainees, administrators and leaders will find a welcoming atmosphere to connect with peers, build collaborations, elevate their institution and more. Our signature networking and social events are going virtual with our conference, so here are some tips to help you prepare.
- Education that Innovates: Educational sessions and posters will be presented by thought leaders that will creatively challenge the way you conduct research, educate trainees, treat patients and grow your career.
- Industry Trends: The Exhibit Hall will feature leading organizations that are improving the specialty of PM&R through innovative products, services and education. Here’s who joined us in 2020.
Get Social with our Community! Meet peers and leaders that become a part of your career path, hear from speakers and presenters, exchange diverse insights and opinions, and stay on top of the event’s latest news using #Physiatry21, our official event hashtag.
Physiatry ‘21 is a can’t-miss opportunity to showcase your products and services, gain awareness and loyalty, and meet influential physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) professionals. Sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunities are all at your fingertips. Our Exhibitor Prospectus is coming soon, but see Our 2020 prospectus to start brainstorming.
We’re expecting thousands of physiatry and rehabilitation professionals and trainees from around the globe to attend Physiatry ’21. Session topics include:
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Spasticity & Movement Disorders
- Ultrasound & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) & Other Neurological Conditions
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Career, Research & Collaboration Opportunities
- Medical Students, Residents, Fellows & Physicians
- The Latest in Education
- Professional Organizations
Registration for Physiatry ’21 opens in September 2020, so check back soon for the rates.
|Before the Early Bird||After the Early Bird|
|Health Pro/ Researcher/ International|
|Administrative Director/ Program Coordinator|