The Educational & Social Event of the Year
Physiatry ‘21 will help you foster lively discussions, collaborations, new ideas and unprecedented career growth with over 1,500 rehabilitation professionals from all over the world.
- Networking: Physiatrists, educators, researchers, trainees, administrators and leaders will find a welcoming atmosphere to connect with peers, build collaborations, elevate their institution and more. Our signature networking and social events – from the Job Fair to Poster Gallery Receptions – are always highly-attended.
- Education that Innovates: Over 75 education sessions and 600 posters will be presented by thought leaders that will creatively challenge the way you conduct research, educate trainees, treat patients and grow your career.
- Industry Trends: The Exhibit Hall will gather leading organizations that are improving the specialty of PM&R through innovative products, services and education. Here’s who joined us in 2020.
Get Social with our Community! Meet peers and leaders that you can connect with face-to-face, hear from speakers and presenters, exchange diverse insights and opinions, and stay on top of the event’s latest news using #Physiatry21, our official event hashtag.
As a city built on imagination, Anaheim has become a popular destination for visitors from all over the world! The city continues growing, evolving and flourishing as a dynamic destination with its own cultural footprint in the arts, cuisine, entertainment, sports and recreation. Experience world-renowned attractions, dine like a foodie, sip award-winning craft beers and specialty cocktails, revel in the vibrant nightlife and choose your own sun-soaked Southern California adventure.
Physiatry ‘21 will be hosted at the Hilton Anaheim, 777 W. Convention Way, Anaheim, California 92802.
- Build your trip at VisitAnaheim.org
- Airport Code: LAX
- Time Zone: PST
Physiatry ‘21 is a can’t-miss opportunity to showcase your products and services, gain awareness and loyalty, and meet face-to-face with influential physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) professionals. Sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunities are all at your fingertips. Our Exhibitor Prospectus is coming soon, but see Our 2020 prospectus to start brainstorming.
Over 1,500 physiatry and rehabilitation professionals and trainees will attend Physiatry ‘21 to learn more about:
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Spasticity & Movement Disorders
- Ultrasound & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) & Other Neurological Conditions
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Career, Research & Collaboration Opportunities
- Medical Students, Residents, Fellows & Physicians
- The Latest in Education
- Professional Organizations
Registration for Physiatry ’21 opens in September 2020, but here’s a look at the rates for our 2020 Annual Meeting.
|Before the Early Bird||After the Early Bird|
|Physician||$695 for AAP Members
$995 for Non-Members
|$845 for AAP Members
$1,145 for Non-Members
|Resident/ Fellow||$440 for AAP Members
$590 for Non-Members
|$660 for AAP Members
$810 for Non-Members
|Medical Student||$225 for Members & Non-Members||$225 for Members & Non-Members|
|Health Pro/ Researcher/ International||$475 for AAP Members
$540 for Non-Members
|$625 for AAP Members
$690 for Non-Members
|Administrative Director/ Program Coordinator||$415 for AAP Members
$565 for Non-Members
|$515 for AAP Members
$665 for Non-Members
|Emeritus||$225 for Members & Non-Members||$225 for Members & Non-Members|
|One Day||$300 for AAP Members
$450 for Non-Members
|$475 for AAP Members
$625 for Non-Members
|Guest||$215 Per Person||$215 Per Person|
|Children||$100 Per Child||$100 Per Child|