Subscription to the AAP Quarterly Newsletter is a benefit of AAP membership!
The Newsletter began in 1982 as a tool to provide academic physiatrists with information regarding the availability of clinical and research fellowships and research grants and contracts for projects relating directly or indirectly to Rehabilitation Medicine. In 1983, the AAP Board of Trustees authorized up to 4 editions of the Newsletter per year. Over the years, the information has expanded to include all material relevant to the field of PM&R to accomplish the AAP's mission of providing a forum to inform and stimulate discussion regarding relevant issues pertaining to academic physiatry and the AAP itself.
LATEST AAP NEWSLETTER
The Fall 2016 Issue of AAP's Physiatry Forward is now available for online viewing.
- AAP 2017 Las Vegas Highlights
- Advocacy in Residency Training
- Physician Wellness & Public Health
- An Educational Obligation to All Residents
- Policy Changes for Medicare Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
- and more!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW CURRENT ISSUE
The mission of the Newsletter is to serve the membership by providing a forum to inform and stimulate discussion regarding relevant issues pertaining to academic physiatry and the AAP itself.
The AAP Newsletter is a quarterly publication that has grown to an average of 30 pages per issue with a circulation of approximately 2,500. It is received in nearly every PM&R Department and Residency Training Program and offers a low-cost opportunity to have your name, service, or product seen by PM&R educators, clinicians, and residents.
||Cost for one issue
|Full page (7" x 10")
|1/2 page (7" x 5 ")
Reach the largest market by advertising in all four issues! Please call for pricing.
When you place an advertising order please enclose payment or purchase order number. You will receive a complimentary copy of the newsletter at the time of printing.
Publication Deadline to Receive Copy:
|| Artwork/Content Deadline
|| Publication Date
|| December 1
|| January 1
|| March 1
|| April 1
|| June 1
|| July 1
|| September 1
- Full page is 8 1/2" X 11" black and white copy. Divide appropriately for smaller sizes.
- 5/8" margin on all sides.
- Send copy camera-ready or with instructions for typesetting (no additional charge for this service).
- The AAP reserves the right to decline advertising which in its opinion is not in keeping with the policies of the Association.
For additional information or questions contact:
Association of Academic Physiatrists
10461 Mill Run Circle, Suite 730
Owings Mills, MD 21117