2017 AAP Award nominations are no longer being accepted
The AAP Leadership Development and Recognition Committee would like to thank members of the AAP for recognizing outstanding colleagues and their work by submitting nominations for the AAP Awards to be presented at the 2017 AAP Annual Meeting in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The following award nominations are being accepted:
- Distinguished Academician
- Early Career Academician
- AAP Outstanding Service Award
- Public Service Award
- McLean Outstanding Resident/Fellow Award
- Distinguished Member
- Carolyn Braddom Ritzler Research Award
For more information, please view the award criteria and descriptions and past AAP award winners.
Nominations are currently closed for 2017. Nominations for 2018 will be accepted starting in April 2017. They should included the following:
- A support letter than includes your name, the nominee's name and the title of the award.
- Nominee's Curriculum Vitae
- Nominations for the McLean Outstanding Resident/Fellow award must also include a letter of recommendation from the nominee's Program Director