you are Invited to become an academic Partner
An academic partnership offers the unique opportunity to contribute to "the advancement of education and research in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation" while receiving value to the department that exceeds your donation.
The Academic Partnership offers:
Program Coordinator Benefit:
- Complimentary membership for the Program Coordinator. (regularly $150) A physician or faculty member is not eligible for the Academic Partner membership.
- Complimentary Annual Meeting registration for the Program Coordinator. (regularly $450)
Department Development Benefit:
- Complimentary Annual Meeting registration for ONE (1) faculty in your department. (regularly $770)
- Complimentary Annual Meeting registration for ONE (1) Resident in your department. (regularly $565)
- Subscription for the American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. (regularly $465)
- Discount on AAP Fellowship Fair registration fee at Annual meeting (regularly $500, Academic Partner pays $300)
- Discount on Physiatric Research Consulting Site Visit ($1500)
- Recognition in the AAP Annual Meeting Program ($250)
- Recognition form the podium at the AAP Annual Meeting (Priceless!)
Total Cost is $2,000.00 (Total value of more than $4,600.00)
Have the program coordinator complete and attach an individual membership application for the included coordinator membership.
Please print the form, complete (print or type), and mail, fax or e-mail, along with a check made payable to the Association of Academic Physiatrists or credit card information to:
Association of Academic Physiatrists
Amy Schnappinger, Member Services Manager
10461 Mill Run Circle, Suite 730
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Attn: Amy Schnappinger