From the AAP Members Only page, you can manage your member profile, including:
- Contact information including mailing address for the AJPM&R and AAP newsletter
- User Name and Password
- Sub-specialty info, experience and education
- Member photo
You can also access "My History", including event registration, donation, and other transaction receipts.
"Membership Info & Renew My Dues"
provides the current status of your membership including your
membership expiration date, access to your dues receipts from past
payments, and a secure online payment portal to renew your dues.
provides access to your CME history including event and journal CME
credits earned through the AAP Annual Meeting and AJPM&R.
The easy-to-use "Files & Links" manager allows you to upload and manage any files you wish to make available on your profile. .
can also navigate to other Members Only sections of our website,
giving you access to exclusive tools, features and resources only
available to members of AAP, including:
- Groups: access
the private communities for the Councils, Committees and Programs that
you are involved with. The AAP website provides a platform for each
group to participate in discussion forums, share documents, collaborate
on projects and blog opinions and ideas.
discussion forums for councils and open forums for all AAP members to
ask questions, share ideas and solutions, and discuss issues
- Directory: AAP’s pictorial, searchable, online Membership Directory.
Please explore other Members Only features that you can locate in Manage My Profile, including:
- Select profile field visibility by other member
- Maintain categorized connections lists
- Maintain multiple personal blogs with audio/video sharing
- Manage group, community and member blogs and forum subscriptions
- Manage personal preferences and alerts
- Share with the community by maintaining additional profile pages,
even uploading to their personal file library and inviting others to
share the files
- Through the bookmarking feature, you can maintain and share selected favorites with other members
If you have any questions about our website or the Members Only features, please contact us at email@example.com or (410) 712-7120.
Please submit feedback by clicking here. We would love to hear what you think!