AAP Membership entitles you to these benefits:
AAP Annual Meeting
- Discounted registration fees
- Valuable courses and workshops focusing on PM&R research, education, administration, and clinical care
- The new AAP Mentor Program offers a variety of opportunities for experienced AAP members to share their knowledge, skills and perspective with junior colleagues.
- The Program for Academic Leadership (PAL) provides a basic administrative framework and skill set to promising academic faculty to enhance their leadership abilities.
- The Rehabilitation Medicine Scientist Training Program (RMSTP) offers research training, mentorship, and career development support for physiatrists pursuing careers in academic medicine and research.
- Medical Student programs offer eight-week summer PM&R externships to students and offer either a research or clinical experience for the students.
- The UC Irvine/AAP Research Badges is a step-by-step guide designed to help PM&R residents identify the knowledge and skills required to conduct research.
American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
12 monthly issues of AJPM&R in all formats—Print, Online, iPad App, and Smartphone/PDA
Free access to the full AJPM&R archive—90 years of content!
- Legislative News and Updates
Link to a Professional Community
- Networking and peer interaction with leading professionals in academic physiatry.
- The opportunity to volunteer and participate in AAP committees in areas such as Education, Membership and Research.
- Access to active Councils - Residency and Fellowship Program Directors Council, Residents/Fellows Council. Medical Student Educators Council, Program Coordinators Council and Administrative Directors Council.
- Membership in ISPRM is now included with your AAP membership.